Bring Head-First to your school
We are currently recruiting schools to take part in the first year of programme.
As a new project the range of support and the service offer will develop as we learn more about the needs of the local population over the coming year.
Schools taking part during the 2017/18 academic year will receive:
- An emotional health audit to ascertain the level of need amongst pupils, staff competencies and staff well-being
- Access to a huge library of PSHE resources, programmes and support
- Training to deliver effective evidence based universal support to their pupils
- Training to deliver the Head-First targeted intervention
- Unlimited access to the Head-First website
To sign up to this exciting new programme just get in touch.
An evidence based approach focused on social and emotional comptencies
Training for staff to deliver both universal and targeted programmes to your students
Access to a huge library of resources, support and guidance