Head-First was commissioned in October 2016. It is funded by the Children and Young People's Health Partnership (CYPHP), which is led by Guy’s and St Thomas’ Foundation Trust.
CYPHP consists of the following stakeholders:
- Lambeth and Southwark clinical commissioning groups
- Lambeth and Southwark Councils
- The Evelina London Children’s Hospital
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- King’s College London
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Children, young people and families from Lambeth and Southwark
The project is designed, developed and delivered by The Training Effect. We are a leading provider of school based programmes and work with primary, secondary and non-mainstream establishments across the UK.
To learn more about the The Training Effect and the work we do to support health and well-being across the country please click here.
To find out more about the programme and how you can bring Head-First to your school please get in touch.